Eating and Dysphagia

Some children and young people with learning disabilities have difficulties eating, drinking and swallowing.

These need careful assessment.

If you have concerns about your child’s eating, drinking or swallowing, please discuss with your family doctor, who can link with your paediatrician and specialist speech and language therapist with expertise in eating, drinking and swallowing (also called dysphagia).